TELZAS is a company where innovative ideas change into market products. Due to the main activity profile as one of the leading manufacturers of power supply systems and cooling and ventilation systems, our laboratory has been equipped with a high-class climatic chamber. It allows the study of the impact of different environmental conditions on the tested products.
Thanks to the possibility of quick modification of the settings, it possible can check the influence of temperature and humidity factors on the functioning of the tested devices in order to improve their design and energy efficiency in real conditions.
Research in a climatic chamber
The TELZAS laboratory offers thermal testing services when it is required to check the behavior of materials or devices in conditions of specified temperature and humidity. Precise and easy to use control system provides optimal conditions for environmental testing of devices, materials or coatings.
The research program in the climatic chamber allows:
- testing of resistance to climatic conditions of devices during their work (with or without load) and during storage,
- creation of climatic conditions in accordance with pre-set time courses or program cycles,
- creating test reports,
- recommendations for improving the energy efficiency of climate systems.
Parameters of the climatic chamber:
- Net internal dimensions (W × H × D) 2.85 × 2.8 × 2.2m
- Total capacity 23m 3 .
- Door dimensions (W × H) 2.5 × 3m
- Inspection window: 0.5 × 0.5m
- Temperature control: from -40 to +80 ° C
- Humidity control: from 10% to 95% Rh
- Floor loading up to 10,000 N/m2.
- Controller with touch panel, LAN ports, real-time readout, alarms
- PLC controller with dedicated software and the possibility of setting defined programs
In our research, we use the modern Fluke Ti400 thermal imaging camera.
We invite you to take advantage of the services of our laboratory and to contact our experts who will answer all your questions and provide detailed information about other research that we do.
Back to main page
12/14/2019 12:06:13 PM