TELZAS is a company where innovative ideas change into market products. Due to the main business profile as one of the leading manufacturers of power supply systems and cooling and ventilation systems, our laboratory has the opportunity to perform research in a climate chamber.
Research in a climatic chamber
The TELZAS laboratory is equipped with a high-class climatic chamber, used to simulate different environmental conditions. The chamber is used where it is required to study the behavior of materials under conditions of a certain temperature and humidity. Precise and easy to use temperature and humidity control system provides optimal conditions for testing equipment, materials or coatings.
The chamber allows testing without accreditation of non-electrical and electric devices with the possibility of connecting power and load.
Parameters of the climatic chamber:
- Net internal dimensions (S × W × G) 2.85 × 2.8 × 2.2m
- Total capacity 23m 3 .
- Door dimensions (S × W) 2.5 × 3m
- Inspection window: 0.5 × 0.5m
- Temperature control: from -40 to +80 ° C
- Humidity control: from 10% to 95% Rh
- Floor loading up to 10,000 N/m2.
- Controller with touch panel, LAN ports, real-time readout, alarms
- PLC controller with dedicated software and the possibility of setting defined programs
Our climatic chamber allows:
- testing of resistance to climatic conditions of devices during their operation or storage
- creating climatic conditions in accordance with pre-set time courses or program cycles
In our research, we use the modern Fluke Ti400 thermal imaging camera.
We use modern, high accuracy measuring equipment with and the best methods and our own experience, making accurate and reliable research.
We invite you to take advantage of our services and to contact our experts, who will answer your questions and provide detailed information about the research.
Back to main page
3/26/2019 7:48:32 AM