Send an inquiry:
We design innovative solutions to fully meet the individual needs of our customers.
If you haven't found the right product or you want to send an inquiry for an existing one, please contact us:
Detailed scope services
- Delivering the devices to destination, including the so called difficult to access locations (church towers, roofs, last floors of skyscrapers, mountain peaks, basements etc.).
Installation of new and used AC and DC devices, such as:
- 48V DC power supply systems;
- UPS, inverter systems, AC and DC distributives;
- Hybrid power supply systems: PV panels, wind turbines;
- Air-conditioners, ventilation devices (Free-Cooling);
- Generator sets;
- Remote monitoring systems;
- Strengthening constructions for devices with large mass;
Other mechanical construction prepared for installed devices.
- Designing the electrical installation for devices and preparing the documentation.
- Periodic technical reviews.
- Dismantling and utilization of devices.
- Exchanging the power supply system elements without disturbing the power supply of the devices.
- Transportation of dismantled devices.
Condition assessment of batteries, including:
- Controlled discharge,
- Resistance measurement,
- Conductance measurement,
Cleaning and marking the monoblocks.
- Revitalization of batteries.
- Warehousing of batteries, including the full technical support.
Adaptation the sites to the installation of ventilation devices:
- Preparing the walls,
- Warming the building elements,
- Preparing the fireproof wire channels.
- Repairs of power supply system elements, such as rectifiers, controllers, generator sets etc.
- Resistance of isolation,
- Resistance of grounding,
- Impedance of short circuit,
- Resistance of batteries,
- Conductance of batteries,
- Voltage and current measurement,
Electrical installation measurements.
Remote monitoring and supervisory systems:
- Designing the remote monitoring and supervisory systems,
- Implementing the m-serwis solution to monitor devices and assess the batteries condition,
- Installation of the Genset Supervision System (SNA),
- Installation of Batteries Supervision System (SNB),
- Solutions measuring the efficiency of power supply systems,
Expanding the existing supervisory systems.
General consulting, including:
- Analysis of customer needs,
- Choosing the possible solutions,
Designing the solution based on the individual customer approach.
- Training (exploitation of power supply systems, ventilation, supervisory center).
- Warehouses prepared to meet to individual customer needs,
Access to data on the stock levels etc. via the ZIT application.
Supervising the technical infrastructure:
- Monitoring the working activity of the power supply systems (GSM, TCP IP),
- Supervision of batteries via the SNOB (Battery Cells Supervisory System),
- Monitoring of generator sets and UPS,
- Managing the services on sites.
All the services provided by Telzas are performed by highly qualified and experienced employees. A large network of technical representatives allows us to instantly react to customer needs, which enables the realization of large projects in a short period of time.
9/24/2021 2:15:58 PM