Send an inquiry:
We design innovative solutions to fully meet the individual needs of our customers.
If you haven't found the right product or you want to send an inquiry for an existing one, please contact us:
SNOB-2 - Battery Supervision System
SNOB-2 is a multi-channel automatic online battery testing and monitoring system, which is the latest generation of monitoring systems. It was based on the study of characteristics in the battery industry and new technologies of industrial, electronic monitoring devices. Data for analysis and reports can be collected by a dedicated application (BM3000 Battery Management Software) or through the WinCN 2 system. .
- Cells voltages: 2V, 6V, 12Vm
- System nominal voltage: 48 V, 110 V, 220 V, 400V
- Capacity up to 3000 Ah
- Measurement of voltage, current, temperature, resistance
- The maximum configuration of one controller is: 254 battery cells / 6 battery strings per system.
- Reveals battery performance characteristics and aging trends
- Much lower discharge current, no battery damage
- Optical isolation technology and multi-level safety protection
- Real-time monitoring of individual block resistance, voltage, temperature and current
- Automatic inspection, maintenance-free, fast, reliable
- Internal resistance can be reported daily or even hourly as needed
- Customized event management and alarm criteria
- Detailed historical data recording for technical analysis of the actual condition
- Optional wireless alarms, use of cell phones and other mobile devices for maintenance MODBUS TCP/IP and Modbus/RTU protocols for communication
- System has been properly tested and CE certified
- Complies with the recommendations of the IEEE1188 standard
SNOB-2 is a supervision system using a distributed modular design that is easy to install and operate. The battery monitoring system consists of a control module (controller) , a current meter and a battery sensor that can measure voltage and temperature. .
DOCUMENTATIONCatalog Card– SNOB-2
5/30/2023 3:19:33 PM